The Lakeside Flood Barrier provides a lightweight, quick and simple flood protection solution suitable for all premises.
The Lakeside Flood Barrier is extremely versatile and suitable to all types of openings and requirements; from single doors to larger openings such as roller shutters or driveways, up to temporary demountable walls to offer flood protection to entire communities or coastal areas.
The system has no width or height limitation due to its modular nature and bespoke range of demountable middle and corner posts to suit any application.
The Lakeside Flood Barrier system represents the most robust form of flood protection available due to its exclusive interlocking design and bespoke ground U channel ensuring a continuous watertight seal.
It also provides the most user-friendly solution as there are no tools required allowing for deployment of the flood barrier within seconds in the event of the flood alert. When the system is not required, it can be easily removed and stored away.
These features are why we have been selected by world-leading organisations including Ford Motor Company, Oxford University, CBRE, TATA Steel, Interserve, KIER and even George Clooney!
Unique product features
- Robust aluminium yet lightweight; easy to install and store away by one person
- Extremely user-friendly; no tools required for self-installation within seconds
- Discreet ground U channel and bespoke interlocking system ensures continuous watertight seal
- Anodized finish, maintenance-free
- 2 year guarantee
- Ongoing optional annual maintenance check, offered direct with Lakeside
- Tested up to 2.1m high with zero leakage, and proven to work in real-life floods
- Suitable for all types of premises: residential, commercial, industrial, utility and infrastructure.
Visit our sister company Lakeside Flood Solutions